About Client Knowledge Center
To maximize its growth, a CPA firm needs clients that grow. That’s why we created Client Knowledge Center (CKC). CKC is a powerful tool that provides a CPA firm’s clients with access to a comprehensive selection of customized educational webcasts, helping them grow their businesses and further establishing the CPA firm as a leading and essential collaborator.
CKC is a division of CPA Leadership Institute, which for 10 years has helped CPAs expand their knowledge with a wide range of educational materials, resources, and CPE opportunities. These tools help CPAs enhance their leadership, management, and specialized client service skills, and set themselves apart from the competition. Helping a CPA firm share its knowledge with its clients is a natural next step for CPA Leadership Institute.
How CKC Works:
Our mission is to twofold:
- To give a CPA firm powerful and efficient resources for educating its clients in subjects that will help them improve and grow their businesses
- To use this and ancillary resources to dramatically improve the marketing and recruiting power of the CPA firm’s website
How we fulfill our mission:
A special CKC site is created for the CPA firm with its brand identity and is linked to its website. This customized site is populated with a comprehensive curriculum of essential short educational courses (selected by the firm from the CKC website) in the form of webcasts that can be viewed by site visitors. Webcasts can be viewed on demand and include introductions and closing remarks by firm representatives.
The CPA firm may also choose to use scripts to provide their own live webcasts using our delivery platform and hosted by one of our staff members.
All courses on the CKC site are presented by leading experts in the country and can be previewed on this site. Arrangements can be made to view any course in it’s entirety prior to including it on the CPA firm’s own site.
Want to experience CKC for yourself as your visitors would? Click here to view a sample webcast from the perspective of a visitor.
Fully-branded and equipped with a pre-video form for lead generation, this is the CKC experience, ready to be branded as your own.
The CPA firm will enjoy the benefits of the Client Knowledge Report, a monthly on-line newsletter, using the firm’s brand identity, featuring highlights of the courses, an actual featured webcast each month, and federal income tax and private business regulatory updates
Benefits to the CPA firm
- Distinguishes the firm from others. A firm that distinguishes itself from others is more attractive to existing and prospective clients, and referral sources
- Demonstrates niche expertise
- Adds value to the clients’ experience
- A source of new engagements
- Adds value to website
- Helps the firm become a learning organization
- Makes the firm more attractive to recruits
- Allows smaller firms to offer something they could not otherwise offer to clients
- Costs less (with possibly stronger content) than the cost for a firm to create its own courses