Demystifying the Global Sales Experience
The above is a preview. Interested in this course? Click "contact us" below to request a viewing of the full webcast (runtime 14:47), brand it as your own, share it with clients, generate leads, and make your website more powerful.
Presented by: Laurel Delaney
This course is for management of any company, large or small, that may have current or future opportunities to do business outside of the United States. The two part series includes:
- How to reTHINK what it means to take a business global.
- How to leverage technology to boost global presence.
- How to attract international visitors to your business.
- Where to look for help to go global.
- What are the different ways to sell internationally.
- How to collect global payments safely.
- How to navigate through legal issues.
- How to find global strategic partners.
- How to develop and sustain trust in the global marketplace.
- The 10 disciplines to thrive in the Web 3.0 global marketplace.
Interested in this course? Brand it as your own, generate leads, and make your website more powerful. CONTACT US